We wanted to let you know about an upcoming benefit for our clients.
On Wednesday, November 10th our clients and their guests are invited to join an exclusive Client Appreciation Event offering a look ahead on various investment topics, as well as answer questions on top-of-mind investor issues. This is a valuable opportunity for our clients to hear from a senior investment professional who will offer some unique perspectives, as well as to allow you to ask questions directly during the event.
Apollo D. Lupescu, PhD is a highly regarded speaker from Dimensional Fund Advisors, a premier global investment firm managing over $600 billion in assets for institutional investors and clients of select financial advisors. Apollo has the unique ability to convey the technical aspects of investing in a manner that is understandable and relatable to investors of various level of financial acumen.
Hear unique insights on topics such as:
- Is it the right time to invest at market all-time highs?
- Inflation considerations
- Government stimulus spending and national debt
- Bitcoin and the “meme stocks”
- Bond investing during historical low interest rates
- Perspective on broad market and asset class performance
- Market downturn mitigation strategies
- The disconnect between the market and the economy
- The impact of a Democratic unified government on the stock market
- Perspectives on investing in the big, dominant tech stocks
- Context on the coronavirus crisis and forward perspectives
- The role of diversification in international, small cap and value stocks.
Questions from the audience are encouraged throughout the session and will be answered by the speaker.
If you would like to join us for this exclusive event, please RSVP by November 1st to secure a spot. Wine, coffee and hors d'oeuvres will be served.
Amid concerns about COVID-19, we want to assure you that everyone's health and safety is our top priority at this indoor Client Appreciation event. We are following the direction from the county health department and CDC. If you have any questions or concern, please review the current COVID-19 guidelines, OC Health Officer's Orders & Recommendations, or give us a call.
Date and Time
Wed, Nov 10, 2021
6:00p - 8:00p PST